Appointment Deposits and Cancellation Policy
- It is the aim of this practice to provide quality dental care to our patients on schedule and to use clinical time effectively. To achieve this aim we have an appointment Management and cancellation policy.
- If your appointment becomes inconvenient for you, we are always happy to change it if you provide us with 06/12 hours notice. This allows us to schedule in a patient who may be in urgent need of our care.
- Missed appointments and late cancellations represent a cost to the practice, to you and to other patients who could have been seen in the time set aside for you.
- Failed appointments can sometimes interfere with dental treatments and create unnecessary scheduling problems for other patients.
- Our goal in communicating our cancellation and failed to attend policy is to avoid any extra charges being passed on to the patient.
- Patients are required to make a deposit when booking patients appointments, treatments and appointments with the specialists. This will be put towards your treatment cost.
- We take amount of 350/- for in-house doctors booking for consultation slot (15 minutes) and 500/- for treatment slot( 30 min-1 hour) and specialist consultation and this will be put towards your consultation or treatment charges.
Cancellation of an appointment
- In order to cancel or reschedule an appointment booking, either a phone call or Whats-app message has to be done.
- If you need to amend the date of your appointment we politely ask for a minimum of 06 hours notice (business days) for in-house doctors booking so that we can re-allocate the appointment. Please note for specialists appointments we ask for a minimum of 24 hours notice (business days).
- If you reschedule or cancel your appointment less than 6/12 hours prior to your appointment time then unfortunately your deposit is non-refundable and a new deposit will be required to book any future appointment.
- It is our aim to telephone or write to patients after a missed appointment to understand the reason for non-attendance. We understand that cancellations are sometimes unavoidable due to any emergencies, the deposit amount will be used for the next appointment and even if the next appointment is missed, deposit will be non-refundable and a new deposit has to be made for booking future appointments.
We thank you for your cooperation and understanding.